District of Columbia
Specializing in Northwest Washington, DC, especially Wesley Heights, Berkley, Spring Valley, Kent, Palisades, AU Park, Cleveland Park, Woodley Park, Mass Avenue Heights, Glover Park, Foxhall, Georgetown, Chevy Chase, and Capitol Hill
Christine is a people person who is known for her ability to get things done. She was a successful, award-winning real estate salesperson with the Corcoran Group in New York before moving to Washington, DC. She has a background in marketing and advertising, starting with account management at Gray Advertising and then marketing management at Himmel Equities before moving into real estate. Her focus on client service and her strengths in problem solving and connecting people have made her successful in her professional career. She has an extensive network of friends in Washington, a very valuable asset in the real estate business.
Christine lives in the Wesley Heights neighborhood of Washington with her husband Jonathan, their two sons, and black Labrador, and is extremely involved in community service in her children's school as well as with different non-profit organizations.
BA in Commerce and Economics, Bombay University
MBA, Bombay University
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT PAST AND PRESENT:
● Board Member, FAIR Girls (Anti Human Trafficking)
● Co-Chair of 2019 and 2020 Annual Fundraiser, FAIR Girls.
● Board Member and Chair of Special Events Committee, Sulgrave Club.
● Co-Chair of Race for Every Child 2019 and 2021, Children’s National Medical Center.
● Chair of Take The Risk Campaign for Pediatric and Adolescent Mental Health, Children’s National Medical Center.
● Co-Chair of 2016 Christmas House Tour, St. Albans School.
● Vice-Chair of 2018 and 2019 Annual Dinner, Bishop Walker School.
● Member, Corcoran Women's Committee.
Promoting Indian Artists (Fine Arts)
Food and Wine
The Performing Arts
Organizing Events and Get-Togethers